Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair Hair Hair

Lisa-rinna-hair
I've worn a version of this hairstyle forever....last year I went to this.........
Victoria_beckham300 bob
My grandaughter thinks I should go to this.........
Kris Jenner Boy Cut 2010
because Kris Jenner & I are the same age & after all "old people" should look alike! Can you believe she said that? I think I must seem ancient to her. I guess people in their fifties seemed ancient to me to at 16.....This is what I am heading towards
Medium-haircuts-tips-239x300 mediumAnd I'm never patient with the grow-out stage, so maybe I'll just get one of these & call it a day........

245757259rquel wigs 
I'm sure my grandaughter gabby would agree that "old people" should probably wear wigs too.....
Have a wonderful week & don't listen to your kids or grandkids about your hair! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment